Thursday, May 16, 2013

Engaged! =)



We are finally Engaged. =)

Melaka has always been my favourite and most memorable place with him. When I was studying there, he used to drive there during weekends, and we would have great great time together. I'm glad he chosen Melaka to propose to me. It's was really unexpected that he would do it there.

It wasn't a special kind of proposal, no flash mob, no fireworks, no flowers, but it was all I wanted, a simple proposal, and I love it.

 I love becoming his FiancĂ© and it will be great when I am officially his Wife.

We have already decided on our R.O.M date and also our Wedding day. Our birthdays will be for each of our big day! It is one year from now, which is good so that both of us will have time to lose some weight. HEHE. Glad that we have time to plan for the venue, the attire, the flowers, the guest, etc. Lots to think about! I hope we could plan this happily without any arguments.

We will also need to attend the pre-marriage course at Church for few weeks which will only start during November. Personally I think it would be a good course for us, to know what to expect in future, to learn how to communicate and compromise with each other. =)


BESIDES GETTING ENGAGED.........

We finally bought our future home too!

The location is great especially when it's in between both our parent's house. The 2nd great thing is that with such a price we manage to get a 1,800sqft condo. Lots of space for us to build our family!

Unfortunately, the condo will only be completed in 3 years. I will be moving in to live with the in-laws while waiting for our home. It will be very exciting to wait for it. =) At the meantime, we will try to look for nice designs that we could use for our future home!

Busy busy....

Wedding planning time!

 LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive