Monday, December 31, 2012

Oh here it goes again~

A year had passed for us. It's the Final day of year 2012. I don't think any of my resolutions were completed this year (which includes buying a house and getting married), so I guess it will be brought forward to the next year which I would hope that it could be done.

Overall, it was a good year for us both. I won't say it was great or wonderful. We had lots of ups and downs in this year. Lots of arguments and disagreement with each other, but in the end all was good, and we grew to love each other even more.

This year, if any of you has read through our blog, you would know that David has been promoted to Supervisor, which was a very very tough role to play. For me, I am now transferred to another Team servicing Ireland which is seriously, extremely challenging for me because I seriously do not understand my supervisor. I feel like punching him every single day! But anyway, it has been a very very very busy year for us in our career.

I am still doing wedding planning however getting really lazy in it. Guess I am still trying to accept the fact that my weekends are all gone if I am doing this. Still, it's the satisfaction of having our clients thanking us and appreciating what we done for them that's making all this worth while.

So since this is the final day of the year, there are surely things that I would be looking forward to and also goals I would like to achieved in the new year.

1) I WILL be on a diet to get myself slim and more confident with my body. Maybe to go down 5kgs? My motivation is to be slim before even having David dear to propose to me so that I would be ready to take my Pre-wedding photos when he really does propose! =P Hehe!
2) To save more and spend less. I know my dear would love this resolution. Don't cha?
3) By saving more and spending less, I hope to get our lovely home soon. I don't mind having a small condo, just as long as we have a home that we both own together and to build our lives together.
4) Again, TO GET MARRIED. (Yes R.O.M is considered as married to me.)
5) To plan on my future of becoming a FULL TIME WEDDING PLANNER and opening my business. I know it's not an easy thing to have a business, therefore I would hope that in this new year, I would carefully plan and carefully arrange all my resources on succeeding with this.

That's all I could think off. I think that my resolutions are actually quite reasonable and do-able. I know my dear's resolution is to EAT SLOW. I think it's actually a good goal for him. Since he is always having trouble with his digestive system. =)

There are actually quite a few things I'm actually looking forward to for this new year. Firstly, we are going to Hong Kong and my dream place DISNEYLAND. Secondly, my first overseas trip with my Family and we're going to Shanghai. Lots of things to do for this coming year!

I guess I just want to say, hope that the new year will be a great year for us both. Anticipating new beginnings! Hope our love will always grow stronger for each other and we would always have happy moments together.

LOVE YOU DAVID DEAR!



HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!


0 Hugs:

Blog Archive