Monday, January 27, 2014

Updates Updates Updates~~

Let's see..how long has it been.....8 months !!! That was the last post we did here !!

Well so here I am to give you some updates about us =)

As mentioned in our previous posts, we are currently in the midst of preparing for our big Wedding day (or what Audrey dear calls it, "her wedding day")...haha I'm sure she's just too excited for that day as it marks an entrance to our new phase in this relationship =)

Well as what most people would say - planning a wedding is not easy. To be frank, I thought life would be a lot easier for us (and I'm sure Audrey dear would think the same) since I'm marrying a wedding planner..But well, there are still things to go through since it's one of the biggest days in our lives. Anyhow, it's kinda interesting to go through all these together with your loved ones =)

So Audrey dear has developed a 12-month checklist (as organized as she's been), in order to ensure that everything is on track. The thing is I have not really been following it so things kinda dragged on and on and on and on and on and on and on........Very sorry sweetie, I promise I'll start working on it...

We'll be celebrating our big day at Ciao Ristorante - a nice Italian restaurant with great ambiance (comes with a price though), hehe. Colours? For those who know Audrey dear well enough, you guessed it !!! It's PINK !!! and it comes with Tiffany blue (Yes those are Audrey dear's colours - baby colours), haha ^_^

And we have also just booked our band and photographer (comes with makeup artist) so 3 things less to be worried about =)

Something that is not on the list - HONEYMOON !!!! It's been 5 years since I know Audrey dear and she's been telling me that she would like to go to Venice for her honeymoon..Well, not so much of a European guy myself, I proposed to Audrey dear to go to Taiwan instead as I thought we would enjoy it better (with the food, language, familiarity)...And she said YES !! Thanks honey for being sweet to me..Ok la I'll bring you there la =p

Audrey dear has just passed her makeup artist exam so she's now officially a "Certificated Wedding Planner cum Makeup Artist" My dear has the talent for these things so I'm sure she would do well in the future =)

As for myself, I have just joined the Australia Team 2 months ago so I'm no longer in the evening shift !! I now live a much healthier life as I now get to sleep early and get home earlier for dinner and spend more time with family. It was one of my promises for Audrey dear before we move in together as this would definitely help if I could be there for her during the nights.

Just got a request from a friend to shoot her wedding (more of a ceremony) and I'm kinda excited/nervous about it as this is my first time to be the primary photographer. Long way to go but this is gonna be a great start !!

So now the next step for us is to go on diet and be prepared for the pre-wedding shoot scheduled in May - We both wanna look good in the pictures so we're gonna go through some tough times dieting (Audrey dear and I are both food lovers so determination, determination, determination)

Looking to book the registration date at JPN this coming few days so gonna pay a visit at JPN Putrajaya soon =)

Ok I think that's all for now...more updates to come !!

David

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive