Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It has been a while

It has been almost 10 months since we've updated the blog. I guess we've both been busy with too many things for the year and forgotten of our blog together. So I've finally decided to update a post, updating everyone of our recent life.

David has finally been promoted to Supervisor, which was about half a year back. He has been filled with lots of difficult situations and problems for quite some time which has made him very very stressed. I have been going through all this with him, but sadly I do not know how I could help him overcome his problems. As usual, I could only mentally support him and pray that things would be better for him soon.

Getting into a higher level, means having lesser time to spend with each other. We have not been communicating much with each other, as we both have different working shift which is hard for us to meet each other, or even talk to each other on the phone. I guess even talking to each other, our conversation might be filled with complaints and complaints about work. Grrrrr!

I have my own problems at work as well. But not to the extent that I would be so freaking upset and stressed up like when I was in Auditing. Compared to Audit, I guess it's easier to handle it here. At least I have friends. As usual, politics is suicide. I don't really know why I always have problems with all this politics stuff when I didn't create anything. I am just noisy. Not political. So you should know, phone conversations with David will always be filled with complaints from him and from me. All the negative auras.

But I guess, the good thing is we still have each other. I still love him dearly and he still treats me as his princess. We have our ups and downs but I guess we're very stable now. I can't hope that we go back to the stage when we could spend lots of time together. We're in a different level now, and we're hoping to earn as much money we could to get our own place and to get married. Even though we couldn't spend much time together now, we still made effort during weekends when we meet each other to make each other happy.

Another great thing to share is we have celebrated our 4th year Anniversary last weekend. =) Too bad we were too full from our Anniversary lunch that we couldn't have Haagen Dass Chocolate Fondue. =(

And for our pre-anniversary trip we went to Melaka again to spend time together. It was really a great trip as we stayed at Philea Resort & Spa and went for our first body massage together. Nice and great place to spend time with David, to compensate our busy working life which we couldn't spend time with each other. We really had a great great time and I really wished we didn't have to come back to reality.

Even though I have been pestering David for my diamond ring as I really hope we could get engaged and then married soon (yes i know i'm a girl and i shouldn't have), I guess it's really not the time yet since we're busy fighting for us to have a better future. Girls can be very dramatic at times, but I know I should be rational and not stress up David every time I see him. When the time comes he'll eventually do it, and I could (at that moment) live my happily ever after fairytale life with my prince. (Dreaming.............)

I.Love.You

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive