Friday, December 2, 2011

Just missing someone

Well, "Someone" definitely means you dearie. =)

It's been a while since we've updated and it's already almost the end of year 2011. To be honest, it wasn't a great year for us both. Not really about our relationship, but career, health & lifestyle. Well, one thing we should be glad and proud of is that we still have each other. I guess we both supported each other a lot during this very upsetting year.

Things are getting better anyway. Dearie has just passed his 27th Birthday on Tuesday. We didn't really celebrated it alone but I guess we still had a great day together. I pray and pray always that my darling will be happier each day. I really do hope this new year for him will be a great one!

Another update!
I'm officially a RBC Dexian. =P Well, the same company as David dear, but different department, FORTUNATELY. Hehe. I do not want to have any conflicting working moments with my dear and I am seriously happy that I am in the same company with him. And same as when i started dating him when we were in our ex-company together, I still enjoy seeing my dearie work. haha. Even though we do not enjoy the privilege of going to work together as we have different working shift, but I'm still glad I get to meet him for just a while when I get off work.

Other than that, I am really really glad I do not need to be an auditor anymore! I really feel myself changing and becoming a happier person after i quit my audit job. Now I am darling's Happy Angel again.  =)

So, our next trip will be our Family day. Can't wait for it as it will be a different and nicer (hopefully) place! And also it falls on Christmas. Can't wait for Christmas presents too! HEHEHE! And most importantly, darling will be joining me again this year. He's basically family. =)

I hope there will be many many great, happy things coming our way in future. We'll enjoy our final month of the year 2011 and welcome 2012 with a happy and excited mood! It will be a great great year.

I love you baby!

From,
Angel Audrey

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive