Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love always makes things better

Recently, I've been pretty busy. Starting to ignore my baby a lot. I know it's hurting him emotionally, I'm really sorry my sweetheart.

I'm trying really hard to balance up my life. My work has made my overloaded with numbers and I'm starting to get annoyed with many things. I don't feel like doing things, I just want to stay in bed and sleep, sleep, sleep. And because of this, i'm making my baby annoyed with me too. I love him a lot, and I don't want him to feel I'm ignoring him. I want to always treat you passionately, like how I always do before I got so busy.

It's not that i'm complaining about my job, I totally love it. But I guess, it's making me really exhausted. And every working day i'll be looking forward to the weekends. Dearie, even though it seems like i'm ignoring you, but i really do feel happy to see you. It's like the best thing that happens every week. I want to show you how much I miss you and how much I feel happy to see you, but my brain is telling me otherwise. Maybe I'm too tired.

I know you'll understand my situation, cause my baby is always understanding. But i'm sick of myself being so annoyed with everything. I know my dear is very tired with work too and we have our own problems, guess you're better in controlling your emotions bah. =( I'm so sorry.

Maybe we should go on a trip soon. A romantic Getaway. Should we?

We should spend some quality time together, sipping wine, looking at the sunset.... That'll be so great. Hopefully we can have some time in doing that soon.

2 more days till I meet you again. MUAKS!

Love you very much,
Your girl

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive