Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Poor Darling

Dearie has been really busy these days (peak period for Auditors) and she's been working overtime almost everyday, poor thing....She's been telling me that she feels bad for not being able to spend more time with me and she's afraid that I might be upset for this....

Dearie, I'm totally alright with this...I understand that this is your job and if this is what it takes then you have my full support =) Don't you worry bout our relationship as I believe we'll be able to work things out...

Oh yeah...Just thought I wanna put this down....I was doing nothing at home (taking a 3 days leave) and all of a sudden I feel uncomfortable with something - not receiving your sms. It was 9 o'clock and I still have not received your sms telling me that you're home, you're taking dinner, you've taken shower etc. Suddenly realizing that this is REALLY a part of my life...It just feels different without you.

And then I got your call - telling me that you're on your way home =) I then felt that "this is more like it", my days should be filled with your sms / voice =)

Dearie, don't take this wrongly. This is DEFINITELY NOT a complaint. I just wanna tell you that I miss you and thought of writing this down (you know I don't feel things often, and when I do, I'd love to put it down in words)

Dearie, remember that I love you and I'm always here for you. I'm sorry bout the times where I speak harshly - I just love you and want you to take good care of urself.....I want both of us to grow old together =) Whenever you feel stressed up or helpless, think of me, think of our future, think of our house....Remember tat everything that you do will help to build our future =)

I love you Darling

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive