Monday, May 23, 2011

Romantic Birthday

My birthday was really wonderful. I liked how you plan my birthday with lots of small gifts. Even though it was all Angry Bird soft toys, but I thought it was really cute of you to do that. And i think you think that i'm cute when I receive the presents. =) I had lots of fun on my birthday darling. And i want to thank you on all the effort you made for my birthday card. I really love it a lot. I've never gotten a homemade card before. So i really think it's romantic. And the pretty flowers. =) I like it a lot too.

I have always wanted to have a romantic boyfriend. Someone who always gives me surprises and does really sweet romantic things. I'm really glad I found you. =) Even though most of the times you're a very realistic kind of person, who give me useful things but i know you're really making lots of effort to give me what i want.

Just want you to know that i'll always love you too and I can't wait to be married to you soon.

Lots of love, from your Angel
Audrey

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive