Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Anticipating.....

Sick at home today..N i miss my soh lou. =(
Gotta wait for couple more days to meet him.

Felt sooo bored, so i surf around for new houses - OUR FUTURE HOME
We're saving money now to get someplace nice where we could stay when we get married. =) I'm really excited about having a future with my soh lou. And i'm really happy that my soh lou is also as excited bout it. Hehe.

Anwy, after the Iphone, soh lou bought a new camera.



The Nikon D5000. =) Sohlou has been playing a lot on his camera and i told him that after he bought his cam, we haven't been holding hands. haha. Coz he's busy with his toy. But i'm not complaining. I feel glad seeing Soh Lou happily taking pictures. HAHA!

We're going for another Genting trip this weekend coz i got a free room. =) So happy..hehe. So sohlou will have a chance to practice his photography skill again before we go to Taiwan. Hehehe. In another 3 weeks! Yippie! So glad so glad..i hope we'll have fun...=)

I'm gonna till till i drop in Taiwan!

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive