Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Always be my baby~

Been updating the blog with lyrics only...never really told you guys us rite? =) haha.

Well ppl, we're Good. N we've bought our Couple phone. The new fantastic, awesome Iphone 3Gs. I'm actually really happy that we've finally having this couple phone thingy. His phone is black, it suits him more, coz dearie is more serious and matured kind of guy...And mine's white..coz i'm Cute. =P kekeke. We have the same pouch for de phone too..almost the same thing la. =P

Glad Glad. We have our couple ring, our phone, our pouch. I love this. I love feeling so close to you.

In one more month i'll be having my exam and i have not really started studying. Gonna die soon~ STudy STudy! After my exam then i could plan for our trip ady. Need to plan it well so that we will enjoy our 1st overseas trip together. hehehe. So excited.

My birthday is coming soon~ wonder what dearie going to get for me leh..=P I'm glad i'm on leave on my birthday n i could spend the whole day with you sweetheart. So i'm all yours for the day. (confirmed with my mum ady)

Muaks Muaks.

Love you baby. =)

From your sweet darling

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive