Thursday, October 7, 2010

Audrey Dear's New Job

Dearie recently got a new job at Baker Tilly Monteiro Heng as an Audit Associate...Was really happy for her as she gets the exposure that she's wanted, and with her "hou ji mui" - Aleen =)

Turns out, Dearie got pressured with the job....Dearie said she's been spending too much time with her previous job and she got really slumber now...=( Hope she'll be fine soon....

As a bf, I should be giving her all the support that she needs, but I guess I haven't been doing a good job...I'm really sorry bout this dearie...

Dearie, remember that I'll always support you in whatever decision you have. I know it's gonna be tough as a start, with all the cultural shock and stuff, but this is gonna be temporary and soon you'll be enjoying what the company's giving you...You'll see the benefits and see yourself growing, probably much faster than you thought...Have faith dearie - things will be different soon.

I don't really know what to say....never good at words...Just remember that I love you and I'll give you all the support that you need....You're never alone. Think of me when you face challenges, think of my support, think of my love =)

Love you Dearie

Blog Archive