Friday, September 3, 2010

Distance

Was on the phone with dearie last night and he was telling me about his colleagues going over to Dublin for training. He didn't apply for it as he was worried about many things over here. Especially me he said. I know he's surely worried about me, as i'm his big baby. But i felt bad that I'm the one stopping him from going for more opportunities. It'll be good for him to learn other things.

After hanging up, i actually cried..as I was thinking of what would happen if dearie really goes abroad for so many months. I actually imagined myself hugging him at the airport, saying goodbye. I imagined myself crying on the way back home from the airport. I imagined myself hugging doggy or maybe Dai Bear & Sai bear (Our soft toy bear) crying. I imagined waiting for your long distance call telling me you arrived safely. I imagined only getting to see you on webcam (if he's lucky to get wifi). I imagined myself staying home every weekend missing you. I imagined myself looking at your pictures everyday. I imagined myself not being able to fall asleep at night without listening to your voice.

Sigh. I'm really a baby. =(

After a while, I imagined his homecoming. How it felt when i get to see him after so many months. The excitement of having my dearie back. Waiting for him at the airport, hugging him tightly when he arrives. Going home with him. Spending time together. Playing wit our softtoy bears together. Hugging each other happily.

Actually, it wouldn't be so bad as I imagine. I know that. I have a job now. And it's not like I need to stick to my dearie always. And his training will not be forever. He will be back and our love is not that weak. I know distance won't even take us down. It will just make us more stronger. Dearie would get to improve his knowledge for his job and who knows, get promoted for it. It will definitely bring us a better future. So why worry? I guess I just need to learn how to be strong and independant, so that my dearie won't be worried about me. I really don't want you to throw away any good opportunities because of me. And we will find some way to keep in touch, even if you're far far away. I know that. =)

So dearie, i just want to tell you, please don't worry about me. I'll be alright. Do whatever you need to do and I'll always support you. Muaks. I love you. And i know nothing could ever break us apart. Even distance.

0 Hugs:

Blog Archive